A vacancy has arisen at Kyte Consultants Ltd for the position of IT Auditor. The selected applicant would be expected to be able to work on audits / projects with the minimum of guidance and be fully capable of writing reports of a high standard. The position would provide the selected applicant with the opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge in auditing, documentation, Information Security, consulting, the remote gaming industry, PCI DSS compliance, ISO27001, data protection and internal auditing.
- Preparation, execution, and reporting for specific IT audits;
- Assistance in compliance and licensing projects for Remote Gaming companies
- Provide relevant audit recommendations, obtain management’s commitment for appropriate actions, and monitor on follow up;
- Contribute to next steps in the development of the Audit function and activities for your specific area of expertise and in general, and actively participate in Audit projects and actions.
- In possession of CISA certification or having successfully completed the CISA examination
- A minimum of 18 months of IT audit work experience, either in Big 4 or internal audit;
- Strong understanding of internal audit methodologies;
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills in English;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Affinity with an international environment and willingness to travel;
- Strong analytical skills
Additional training will be provided. Fluency in other European languages such as German, Italian, French and Dutch would be favourably looked upon. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.