As a result of our growing list of international clients requesting PCI DSS services, we are looking for an IT Auditor to join our PCI team. The selected applicant would be expected to work on PCI DSS, PCI 3DS or PCI PIN assessments with the minimum of guidance and be fully capable of writing reports of a high standard. Training will be provided to the selected applicant which will require obtaining certifications in PCI Standards.
- Preparation, execution, and reporting for specific PCI Assessments.
- Provide relevant audit recommendations and support in remediation efforts;
- Advise the client on the intent of the PCI requirements as well as defining and validating the PCI Scope.
- In possession of an IT Audit certification such as CISA or ISO27001 Lead Auditor and an Information Security certification such as CISM or CISSP;
- A minimum of 12 months of IT audit work experience;
- Strong understanding of audit methodologies;
- Good understanding of technology and networking;
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills in English;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Affinity with an international environment and willingness to travel;
- Strong analytical skills
Additional training will be provided. Reporting to the head of PCI Department. Renumeration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.