Sky Travel Holding dba Travel Leaders Ukraine
Validation Date: February 7, 2020
Kyte Consultants Ltd is accredited by the major card brands, through the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC), as a Qualified Security Assessor Company. Kyte Consultants Ltd is therefore approved to assess, validate and certify companies for compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Based on the information provided regarding the policies, procedures and technical systems in place that process, transmit or store credit card data, the company as of the date on this certificate, has satisfactorily validated its compliance with the requirements of PCI DSS v3.21.
Kyte has provided assistance with understanding the intent of the requirements and offered guidance on required controls. An onsite certification assessment has not been conducted.
- This certificate is valid for one year and is issued solely to indicate that the company has attested that they have met the requirements of PCI DSS
- This certificate does not indicate PCI DSS certification but Validation
- This certificate is subject to compliance conditions of the card brands compliance programs
- This certificate offers no guarantee or warranty that the company’s systems are secure from every form of attack and Kyte Consultants Ltd accepts no liability to any third party in the event of loss or damage caused by failure or breach of security
- Inorder to maintain compliance status, the company has to successfully pass quarterly vulnerability scans and has to ensure that all required controls, for which the company has attested compliance, remain valid and functioning properly. Any changes need to be communicated to Kyte Consultants Ltd to determine if re validation is required
- This certificate is not endorsed by the PCI SSC and is issued for the sole purpose of validating PCI compliance and cannot be used for any other purpose without the consent of Kyte Consultants Ltd