Nordic Transaction Partner (NTP) AB
Level 1 Service Provider
Validation Date: 08-03-2021
• Internet / e-commerce
Kyte Consultants Ltd is accredited by the major card brands, through the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC), as a Qualified Security Assessor Company. Kyte Consultants Ltd is therefore approved to assess, validate and certify companies for compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Based on the information provided regarding the policies, procedures and technical systems in place that process, transmit or store credit card data, the company as of the date on this certificate, has satisfactorily validated its compliance with the requirements of PCI DSS v3.21.
Kyte has provided assistance with understanding the intent of the requirements and offered guidance on required controls. An onsite certification assessment has not been conducted.
- This certificate is valid for one year
- This certificate is subject to compliance conditions of the card brands compliance programs
- This certificate offers no guarantee or warranty that the company’s systems are secure from every form of attack and Kyte Consultants Ltd accepts no liability to any third party in the event of loss or damage caused by failure or breach of security
- In order to maintain compliance status, the company has to successfully pass quarterly vulnerability scans and has to ensure there are no material changes to the procedures, systems and controls on which the assessment has been based. Any changes need to be communicated to Kyte Consultants Ltd to determine if revalidation is required
- This certificate is for the sole purpose of validating PCI compliance and cannot be used for any other purpose without the consent of Kyte Consultants Ltd