We are an international company providing information security and compliance services to regulated entities and those reliant on technology. We are currently looking for an Anti-Money Laundering Consultant who has a thorough understanding of anti-money laundering (AML) requirements, especially as they relate to institutions, organizations involved in payment processing, loans, account opening, credit card issuing and handling prepaid cards.
The successful candidate will act as a subject matter expert in AML audit execution and deliver AML consulting services to assist the company in delivering the best value to its clients.
The AML consultant will also be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of training programs internally and externally on AML and other regulatory matters.
- Consulting and conducting Audits and Internal Audits in AML compliance;
- Overseeing, monitoring, maintaining and updating of all aspects of the Employer’s AML/CFT strategy and activities in the relevant jurisdictions;
- Developing, setting-up and maintaining internal procedures and clear reporting lines for dealing with AML-related matters, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in the relevant jurisdictions;
- Reporting knowledge or suspicion of ML/FT to the relevant supervisory authorities in the relevant jurisdictions;
- Ensuring that mandatory reporting and further requirements from the field of AML/CFT are fulfilled duly with in the Employer’s business operations;
- Being the main point of contact for the relevant AML supervisory authorities in the relevant jurisdictions.
- Assisting in the preparation of AML and other regulatory oriented policies and procedures;
- Prepare content for website and social media relating to the regulatory compliance service line;
- Assist the audit and legal teams in preparation of necessary documentation for the process of applying for remote gaming or FinTech licenses;
- Extensive experience and/or knowledge in the AML sector, ideally previous MLRO position, KEY AML/CFT MGA Key Function Certificate is an asset.
- Professional Certifications, such as ACAMS or any other relevant certification is a distinct advantage.
- General knowledge of compliance requirements for financial institutions.
- Able to communicate effectively remotely.
- Have problem solving skills, analytical thinking.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Capable of compiling structured audit reports, that include findings, analysis, conclusions and recommendations for remedial action.
- Experience working in a project-based environment.
- Knowledge of AML requirements and systems in local and overseas jurisdictions.
- Ability to comprehend the importance of confidential and privileged information.
How to Apply:
If you are a motivated AML Consultant with a passion for ensuring compliance, we want to hear from you! We offer a competitive salary package, a supportive work environment, and opportunities for professional growth and development. Please submit your updated CV and a brief cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.